Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tube Stations

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I know that there are assigned pubs but how about tube stations? I assume we can use Wembley Park?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JimothyJames95

Jan 2, 2019
Eastbourne
Wembley Park is easiest as it’s 2 stops on the Metropolitan Line from Baker Street.

We are probably heading from Victoria to Oxford Circus (Victoria Line), change, to Baker Street (Bakerloo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Wembley Park is easiest as it’s 2 stops on the Metropolitan Line from Baker Street.

We are probably heading from Victoria to Oxford Circus (Victoria Line), change, to Baker Street (Bakerloo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. That was my plan as well. Few beers at Baker Street to save the rammed bars near Wembley then up to Wembley Park. Only ever used Wembley Park when going to Wembley but never been for a club game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going to the Cross, have a Mini to meet

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Thinking of going to Marylebone for a few pints and get the overground to Wembley Stadium station. Someone at work said it was quicker.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Alighting Oxford Circus, then walk up Gt Portland Street for drinks and food, Gt Portland St met line to Wembley Park.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am now torn between parking at Harrow, and parking at Stanmore, both to tube it to Wembley Park. Any comments?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
I am now torn between parking at Harrow, and parking at Stanmore, both to tube it to Wembley Park. Any comments?

Park @ the top of Howberry Rd or Cheynes Av Stanmore I don't think they are restricted, then walk to Canons Park tube..

Capture1.PNG

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Depends where you're coming from but another option is Sudbury Town on the Piccadilly Line. It's abput half an hour's walk to the stadium but you literally avoid all the crowds and all the queues.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here