Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Charming.

I have no affinity to any of the top six (nor any other club in the English league system but Brighton for that matter) but to constantly jibe at all the other top six clubs for money spent while never mention God's chosen people is frankly disingenuous

Lifelong Albion fan, thanks.

Yes, I have no problem with ManU, Liverpool, Spuds or Arsenal achieving lofty positions ... as they play by the rules. Players are bought with genuine income bought within the rules, why is that a problem?

ManC and PSG are the biggest cheats on the planet, proven fact.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Lifelong Albion fan, thanks.

Yes, I have no problem with ManU, Liverpool, Spuds or Arsenal achieving lofty positions ... as they play by the rules. Players are bought with genuine income bought within the rules, why is that a problem?

ManC and PSG are the biggest cheats on the planet, proven fact.

Wolves are climbing the ranks too.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Did I just hear the commentator say our victory vs Millwall was fortunate? We had a disallowed goal incorrectly ruled out, they had most referee decisions go their way and their 1st goal was bs because we were fouled. How does a goalkeeper mistake by them mean we were fortunate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
After the first 4 minutes, that was actually pretty good from our point of view.

If Chris corrects his mistake and brings Andone on for Murray soon, we’ve got a SLIGHT chance of getting back in to it.

Mentions for Montoya, Bernardo, Bissouma and Knocky who have been very good.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Did I just hear the commentator say our victory vs Millwall was fortunate? We had a disallowed goal incorrectly ruled out, they had most referee decisions go their way and their 1st goal was bs because we were fouled. How does a goalkeeper mistake by them mean we were fortunate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on, we were massively fortunate, we were absolutely dreadful on the day. Yes we were unlucky with a couple of decisions but the better team definitely lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here