Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
**** off Shearer you CJTC!!

We did everything we should have to get a result and deserve massive credit for stopping City. Miserable Geordie prick. Just jealous cos City are better than any team he played for and uave won the premier league.

Jenas can **** off too.

I turned over within a microsecond of final whistle.

Why watch the cnts drooling over the FFP cheats of ManC?

Before KO, Shearer in his boringly binary view of the world, gave the impression we were in for a spanking. Lazy, wrong, tw^t.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am totally sick of the pundits on TV.
Doesn't usually bother me and I am not biased but I don't do Facebook or Twitter so will someone please get inti Keown and tell him what an ignorant and biased **** he is.
If he did rarely praise us he immediately counteracted it with 2 city compliments.
My piss is boiling and as for Lineker I could smack his smarmy face up.
Very very proud of 3/4 of that game even though the BBC still think that Brighton are hopeless and dared to match Manchester city today.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Typical pundits all about how poor city were not a bit about how we perhaps stopped city playing their dominant game

Jenas said that we missed an opportunity to take advantage of a poor city performance, and that if we'd been a little more adventurous the second half we may have forced extra time and possibly nicked a winner. Can't say I disagree. Still - proud of our performance regardless.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The BBC can **** right off.

I thought we played really well and if Man City had to defend the first 20 minutes of the second half with the ten men they should have been down too who knows what might have happened? I don't think we can have any complaints about our performance.

Play like that for the rest of the season and we'll be safe, no trouble.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Pundits are right to an extent though- we really didn't put much pressure on them. We're not playing as fluently as we were second half of last season.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Typical pundits all about how poor city were not a bit about how we perhaps stopped city playing their dominant game

No credit whatsoever from pundits. All down to citeh being shit. Wankers.

exactly this. massively frustrating when you get the opportunity at such a level and it's all about how shit the other team were.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
According to Shearer it was "A terrible game". He is such a twunt.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Morvangull

Oct 19, 2010
Bognor Regis
I thought today was very similar to our game against Liverpool at home where neither of the two looked like a top six team and this was because of our organisation and determination. In both games with a little bit of luck we could have got a result. As usual in both, the pundits said it was because the opposition had an off day.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
F*k the pundits - we know our team and our limitations - that was a premier league performance against a bunch of sold out oil barrens. Money certainly didn't buy them any class today - in fact they looked a bit ragged. I think we'll push now.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is the BBC, we are paying these c**** wages.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
I for one enjoyed the game! Great performance from our boys!! I just wish knocky would pass EARLIER and same with Biss!!! RELEASE EARLIER so we can go on and attack. so many wasted 1-2's because of these two.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Good try , not helped by a biased ref & VAR that always favour the 'big' clubs , stone wall red card , no need to discuss it or check it on VAR any other team or one of our players the ref would not of hesitated giving red but of course cant do to City and ruin the favs chances.

That to one side you have to say one pretty much unstoppable goal was the difference , I know we defended & they did all the pretty passing but they barely mustered a shot on target to worry Ryan. We did create a little & actually looked good start of the second half going forward but sadly we just didnt have enough apart from Duffy's header cleared of Murray's toe on the line.

Overall a little down that we didnt take more of a chance and have a bit more of a go but was good to see Knocky playing well & even Ali J did some good stuff at times but he is way out of position on the left. Ali J is 10x a better player on the right & may get the chance to show it if Izzy now gets a run of games.

The only question is can we do that kind of performance in a league game now or will we be back to the Saints kind of performance.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Let's hope we beat Shearer's lot. We can remind him what a CJTC the bald twunt is as we do it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

"Brighton can bring you down to their level" - Jenas.

He really doesn't like us does he.

I think it because of the negative style we play, people don't like it being said and I have said it many times, we are damaging our brand and I know many that have watched their first match at the AMEX to say I am not watching that again.

Personally I think today we did try and get on with it and didn't embarrass ourselves, although we could have started with Andone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here