Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women - For Goodness Sakes!!

el punal

For those of you of the gentle sex please forgive my outburst. This afternoon, the memsahib, Mrs El Punal, offered to buy the required streamers and balloons for tomorrow’s extravaganza. Blue and white is the order of the day I insisted. Off she went to do the shopping.

On her return she announced that she couldn’t find any streamers but got the balloons, she showed me. “What are these?” I spluttered. “You asked for blue balloons, I got you blue balloons.” she huffily replied.

“Yes, I know, but these balloons are sky blue!” I wailed “They’re Man City’s colours!”

“Well the shop has got dark blue balloons for a baby boy’s first birthday, will they do?” she retorted. :eek: :shootself

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Inadequate briefing. Only yourself to blame.....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Next time get your own ****ing balloons :albion2::lol::lol:

I assume this was also part of the conversation?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
For those of you of the gentle sex please forgive my outburst. This afternoon, the memsahib, Mrs El Punal, offered to buy the required streamers and balloons for tomorrow’s extravaganza. Blue and white is the order of the day I insisted. Off she went to do the shopping.

On her return she announced that she couldn’t find any streamers but got the balloons, she showed me. “What are these?” I spluttered. “You asked for blue balloons, I got you blue balloons.” she huffily replied.

“Yes, I know, but these balloons are sky blue!” I wailed “They’re Man City’s colours!”

“Well the shop has got dark blue balloons for a baby boy’s first birthday, will they do?” she retorted. :eek: :shootself

5d75b8d48fc7629b298a7fcbcd7e34df.jpg

Wear one of these?

At the time I remember a lot of people hated this but I thought it was ok. Looking at it now, I must have been mad. That white bit where the stripes end??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here