Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Teams you dislike the most ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Hardly anyone mentions Arsenal, or Spurs, or West Ham.

I’ve often thought there’s a lot of hidden love for London clubs in the Albion fanbase. Borne out by droolers over WHL, and excitement when those three play at the Amex.

Really?

I don't feel the same level of dislike for those clubs as I do for Man Utd and Chelsea. Same goes for Man City and Liverpool. But i have no love for them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Really?

I don't feel the same level of dislike for those clubs as I do for Man Utd and Chelsea. Same goes for Man City and Liverpool. But i have no love for them.

WHL so often mentioned on NSC.
In a stadium tour in January, the guide offered everyone a choice of a free programme dumped in the 1901 club through the season. The surge forward was for for the Arsenal programme.
Why the hate for ManU and ManC, over Spuds and Arsenal?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Probably Bournemouth and Pompey.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I am happy to see most other teams lose. The obvious, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, ManU, Leeds, Portsmouth. (Got a Spurs family (sorry) so they are not on the list).

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I am amazed that Palarse are not top unless the question posed "which teams do you dislike the most" is so mild a statement to not include them up the road

I don't dislike any team I am ambivalent to all the other teams with the exception of Palarse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here