Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let us do this

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Remembering April 1983 when BHAFC beat Sheffield Wednesday on the terraces at Highbury that beautiful sunny day to get to the FA Cup Final.

I cried with sheer joy pride and emotion my team made it to the final. I hope I am crying like a baby tomorrow at 8 pm again. It is unlikely but we go with hope in our hearts and I know for certainty Wembley will have not seen a show of passion for a while that our 35000 fans will bring to the occasion.

The last 33 years have thinned us out so we do it for the lost and never forgotten Seagulls fans as well. Tomorrow we are ONE team ONE family and we will do all we can for the team from the terraces to make this unlikely win happen. SEAGULLS !!!!!!!!!!!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Remembering April 1983 when BHAFC beat Sheffield Wednesday on the terraces at Highbury that beautiful sunny day to get to the FA Cup Final.

I cried with sheer joy pride and emotion my team made it to the final. I hope I am crying like a baby tomorrow at 8 pm again. It is unlikely but we go with hope in our hearts and I know for certainty Wembley will have not seen a show of passion for a while that our 35000 fans will bring to the occasion.

The last 33 years have thinned us out so we do it for the lost and never forgotten Seagulls fans as well. Tomorrow we are ONE team ONE family and we will do all we can for the team from the terraces to make this unlikely win happen. SEAGULLS !!!!!!!!!!!

Remember it all so well. And so looking forward to tomorrow -now in my late 60s -will I ever see a semi final at Wembley again, I wonder. There must be so many of you roughly at my age wondering just the same, and so I wish you all, young and old, a wonderful day tomorrow.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Good luck everyone."

Attachments

• 91058-bbc.jpg
    91058-bbc.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,370

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
36 years not 33

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
i was just remembering the guys and gals i,went to the semi and the final with. Moving meant we all lost touch. I wonder where they all are now. I’d put some names up but not sure if that’s the done thing

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Come ON!

3 MASSIVE points on offer tomorrow that would see us almost safe.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Forget the league for a few hours. Tomorrow is about a day of something very special, which we may not see again for a long time. Soak it all up, breathe it all in, for days like this don't come around very often.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent

Great post. Exactly the sentiment needed.

Let's be as one, singing as one and forget the bitching about JCL's, which stands sings best and all that ##### !

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Have you got a ''cunning plan''...because we bloody well need one

No cunning plan but just hope we give it a go which would be better than just lying down etc., etc., which in the aftermath will, at least, record us as a team who gave their all.

There will be NOTHING other than contempt from elsewhere if we roll over !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here