Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] anyone else do footballkitbox.com?

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I subscribe to get one every 6 months - 40 euros a pop.

First one received today.

It's like a football kit geek lottery.

Really well put together with this month being a Mexican theme so one of your three pieces of random past season football kit being a shirt from the Liga MX.

Some decent teams to choose from (well it's not your choice) - another option for the gym or parkrun

Like an excited child on Christmas day I peeled back the wrapping to uncover this

:ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr:

16Chivas2.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I can’t make up my mind whether to or not, although they have an amazing keepers shirt coming up soon.

FC2CCB23-8C2B-46AA-B313-623252C5EEDE.jpeg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Being objective, the Palace away shirt is a bloody lovely kit. Hate saying that but it is.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I subscribe to get one every 6 months - 40 euros a pop.

First one received today.

It's like a football kit geek lottery.

Really well put together with this month being a Mexican theme so one of your three pieces of random past season football kit being a shirt from the Liga MX.

Some decent teams to choose from (well it's not your choice) - another option for the gym or parkrun

Like an excited child on Christmas day I peeled back the wrapping to uncover this

:ffsparr: :ffsparr: :ffsparr:

View attachment 107204

What else did you get in your box? This looks an interesting idea.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Being objective, the Palace away shirt is a bloody lovely kit. Hate saying that but it is.

Agree. Amusing that the fools use that naff Barca copy as their home kit. Missing a trick there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here