Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Documenting tomorrow

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I’ve been wistfully dreaming the afternoon at work away thinking about tomorrow and in my head thinking back to 90/91 and 04 play off finals being the only frame of reference as to what tomorrow will be like.

Across various threads we’ve got fantastic recollections of those days plus of course 1983 and it struck me that tomorrow represents the first material opportunity to easily document and record everything.

So for all those that can’t be there tomorrow for whatever reason I say let’s make this thread a historical and pictorial record of how the day unfolded, from leaving home, to meeting up with your Albion mates, the train/bus/car journeys with everyone/thing decked in blue and white to that first pint, arriving at Wembley, the stands filling up and the team’s coming out, the giant flag being passed aloft the heads of the faithful behind the goal and the awesome site of our end filled to the brim with Albion.

Win lose or draw let’s write another chapter in the history of ‘I was proud to be there and part of that’ moments that supporting the Albion brings about.

Come on you Super Seagulls!

UTA.

Last edited:

Steve_PPP

Oct 24, 2017
Burgess Hill
Good post :thumbsup:

I took some photos at the 2004 playoff final but they're worse quality from a proper camera than an average phone will take now. Social media should be full of great images & memories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here