Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cape Verde - City Game

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
If anyone happens to be in Sal, Santa Maria, we’ll be watching in the Dubliner on the beach in front of hotel Salinas Sea. Hope to see some sunburnt Brighton faces there. For everyone else, have a bloody great day x

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If anyone happens to be in Sal, Santa Maria, we’ll be watching in the Dubliner on the beach in front of hotel Salinas Sea. Hope to see some sunburnt Brighton faces there. For everyone else, have a bloody great day x

Funnily enough I came across a couple of fellow Albion season ticket holders whilst holidaying on another island in Cape Verde, Boa Vista, a couple of winters ago. Quite a remote spot, and not too many Brits there.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Funnily enough I came across a couple of fellow Albion season ticket holders whilst holidaying on another island in Cape Verde, Boa Vista, a couple of winters ago. Quite a remote spot, and not too many Brits there.

I won’t ask....

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Six hours. I'd have got a flight back.

I did think about it. £500 return, a short flight there but a 14 hour journey back and i’d lose two days with my family to see us get stuffed by City?! That return journey would be a bitch on the back of a mauling. If we win, i’ll be at the final. Saw us there in ‘91 so it’s not unique for me, plus the steak at the Dubliner is to die for :albion2:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

Watched the 2-2 with Burnley a couple of years back at Sal Beach Club with six Brighton fans and a Burnley fan who insisted Barton didn’t deserve a red

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Ps looking forward to the Roar podcast pre match. Hope it’s uploaded in time

Hollogram

May 10, 2013

Have fun mate ... I hope it's as good as my quarter final in India.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Stayed out till 3am, this morning and have a very bad head so going to bea struggle to keep the eyes open past 10pm let alone half past midnight. :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here