Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What are the chances?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
I've just checked the semi-final odds with a well-known Irish turf accountant and they make us 25/1 to win tomorrow.

25/1! In a two-horse race!

That's bonkers.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I've just checked the semi-final odds with a well-known Irish turf accountant and they make us 25/1 to win tomorrow.

That's bonkers.

Have you watched us recently :shrug:

Edit: or do you mean bonkers its that low?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is that 25/1 to win the tie (get to the final), or win in 90 minutes?

But it’s a “three horse” race! The draw is the third horse!
Indeed :lol:

Unless the odds are to win the tie - that is a two horse race :)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Is that 25/1 to win the tie (get to the final), or win in 90 minutes?

Indeed :lol:

Unless the odds are to win the tie - that is a two horse race :)

90 mins I’d imagine

I’ve got 20/1 Brighton vs Watford final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

That's bonkers.

It's a three horse race as there is a chance of a draw.

I think 25/1 is about right. I would love us to win, but I am not putting a single penny of my hard earned cash on it happening.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I got 28/1 on a 1-0 Albion, flippin' robbed! :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
25/1 is pretty generous tbh, Our chances are certainly very slim, but perhaps not THAT slim - if we played the match 25 times, I'd hope that we would win it more than once. They are an exceptional side, but they have lost this season to sides no better than ours (Newcastle and Palace, to name two).

It only takes an early red card for a rash tackle, for example, for the odds to swing hugely.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
25/1 is pretty generous tbh, Our chances are certainly very slim, but perhaps not THAT slim - if we played the match 25 times, I'd hope that we would win it more than once. They are an exceptional side, but they have lost this season to sides no better than ours (Newcastle and Palace, to name two).

It only takes an early red card for a rash tackle, for example, for the odds to swing hugely.

Not sure how having Dunk sent off for a rash tackle on Aguero will improve our chances

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Oddschecker rate our chances

odd.JPG

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

Is Stephens starting then?!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here