Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Danny Rose spends £65k on a normal night out

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
FFS, he was exagerating a point. Can’t believe so many numpties have picked up on that throwaway line when everything else he was saying was so important and concerning.

I have massive respect for the way Rose speaks his mind. Thank goodness that we do have such brilliant, strong young men like Rose and Sterling to say it how it is at the moment.

It is tragic that a young man at the peak of his powers feels like this though. Something needs to be done to eradicate this cruel, prehistoric behaviour from our society.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Then that would be money well spent. :hilton:

Anyway, cut the guy some slack. He earns a fortune, and he do what he likes with his money!

Imagine how a Chinese factory worker on £5 a day out in the sticks sees us spending £150 on a meal and a night out? Or an Indian rubbish sorter scratching 50p a day seeing us spend £10,000 on a car - or £2,000 on a holiday? It's all relative.
Well said.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
He shouldn't but ...

If he is that unhappy he should find something that makes him happy. He still has a lot more opportunities than most people.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Or we should take action that stops this happening. Not accepting it, as you repeatedly are.
The responsibility for change isn't with black players, it's with racists

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think we have been let down by the FA and a succession of England managers.

Quite simple. If it starts, take the team off.

Force the Football Authorities to do something.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Evidently all top level footballers are paid far too much. Equally evidently, this is not the key point of Danny Rose's powerful and moving comments. That a talented and successful footballer should feel miserable in his work because of racism and bigotry is sad and shaming - we should all call out and condemn such hateful prejudice wherever we encounter it.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
He shouldn't but ...

If he is that unhappy he should find something that makes him happy. He still has a lot more opportunities than most people.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

He’s also suffered from depression which I imagine has a part to play as well.

Maybe he should cheer up a bit as well?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think we have been let down by the FA and a succession of England managers.

Quite simple. If it starts, take the team off.

Force the Football Authorities to do something.

Southgate is the only person from the FA who seems to have acted and said the right things.

He was visibly upset about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here