Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton And Hove Albion U23 v Swansea U23 PL 2 19.00 Tonight The Amex

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Massive game tonight for the U23s v Swansea at The Amex , looks like a must win game to keep tabs on Everton who we play next after Swansea and Everton who are currently 4 points clear of Brighton in 2nd spot , nice to see the Amex used now and then and hopefully a healthy crowd will be there to see it , no match preview yet (far to early ) but will no doubt show up soon , absolutely no idea whatsoever if Seagulls TV will be bothering to show it but Swansea do show a lot of their games so keep a eye out on their site for news later .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Eh? Why are they playing at the Amex? Ridiculous to let them play in a 33,000 venue, in front of a thousand people. Why are they trying to force kids' football on us adults who are only interested in the proper men's game? :angry:

:jester:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Eh? Why are they playing at the Amex? Ridiculous to let them play in a 33,000 venue, in front of a thousand people. Why are they trying to force kids' football on us adults who are only interested in the proper men's game? :angry:

:jester:

:jester: indeed, but I think this is competition rules, isn't it ?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
:jester: indeed, but I think this is competition rules, isn't it ?

Correct. To give younger players some exposure to proper stadia.

I doubt the club want it. Still, another chance for some “fans” to have a pop at the club

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Correct. To give younger players some exposure to proper stadia.

I doubt the club want it. Still, another chance for some “fans” to have a pop at the club

My post --------------------------------->

your head (._.)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Jordan Davies in for Haydon Roberts is the only change from the 2-2 draw at Blackburn Rovers 26 days ago:-

[TWEET]1114211098226384896[/TWEET]

This is how Swansea City line up:-

[TWEET]1114211096586403840[/TWEET]

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Officials

db18b688f6d08c4193c65a9d133ffb1f.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Great to see a keeper command his area

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great game,and a good example of why you should never leave early!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
A little bit of composure right at the end we could have won it

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Sadly the decision to do a CH and go defensive at 1-0 backfired , not saying the result would have been different staying on the front foot but dont think sinking deeper and deeper into defence helped one little bit.

Good watch though with some promising talent on show just hope some will make the grade sooner rather than later.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
One bit of good news though tinged with hindsight regret fot the team will be the news that leaders Everton lost 4-3 to man city so there's only the 3 points separating us now , we do have a inferior goal difference but it's still very much game on for the title , we play Everton next Monday at Goodison park with our last game v Chelsea at home . (ish)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here