Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] At the final whistle.......

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
If we’re being realistic, most people are not expecting us to get a result tomorrow, but in the final stages of the game / at the final whistle, if we’re losing we need 34,000 Albion supporters showing their appreciation and belief in the team by singing the ‘we are staying up’ chant to show the players we believe and they have our support to move on and get the wins we need against Bmuff and Cardiff to secure our PL status. Let that noise ring around the stadium and in the ears of our team to give them even more motivation to secure those points. UTA !

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I like the sentiment, but the choice of song feels a little misplaced at the semi final.

I would prefer to sing, We are Brighton or Sussex by the sea to show our pride in the team rather than a reminder that we still have a job to do in the league.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
And in those two posts we have captured why the North never sing the same song at the same time. Brighton is populated by a bunch of people who think that their individual opinions are more important than the sheeple of other teams who value the collective. Long may it continue.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
And in those two posts we have captured why the North never sing the same song at the same time. Brighton is populated by a bunch of people who think that their individual opinions are more important than the sheeple of other teams who value the collective. Long may it continue.
Cheeky poll to decide what we should sing at the final whistle?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Let's NOT rush off please, whatever the result the lads need to know we appreciate the effort and are right behind them. (I still think we'll actually be celebrating and the Citeh fans will be legging it)

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Don't care what we sing, I just hope we ARE still all there at the end. This isn't a bog-standard league game, this is our first FA Cup semi-final in 36 years. It's televised, so let's not let ourselves down.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Won't half of us be on the tube by then.

I really hope not. Regardless of result (and I'm expecting a thrashing) if we all stay to the end it will be a great show of support.

And for the record the tubes from Wembley run really well, the time in the queue to then getting on the train is no worse than the AMEX. So stick around until the end. No need to rush away.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Totally agree, we are Brighton and GOSBTS would be very appropriate.
When it all goes tits up at Plymouth they all sing ' Don't Worry About A 'Ting' which always makes me grin.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
As long as there are NO Albion fans crying on screen ......but I’d go with the traditionally paced GOSBTS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here