Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kurt Nogan calls Albion fans HOOLIGANS

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm screaming for a Police Community Support Officer.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I used to LOVE Kurt Nogan. It was only his last 10 or so games that spoilt his goalscoring record for us, he was PROLIFIC

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I used to LOVE Kurt Nogan. It was only his last 10 or so games that spoilt his goalscoring record for us, he was PROLIFIC

I remember that. He went from consistently amazing to absolute dogshit. Weird.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I remember that. He went from consistently amazing to absolute dogshit. Weird.

GOAL every other game which includes his barren spell at the end of his time with us, something like 49 goals in 90 something games. If it wasn't the last few games that ratio would have been amazing.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
GOAL every other game which includes his barren spell at the end of his time with us, something like 49 goals in 90 something games. If it wasn't the last few games that ratio would have been amazing.

20 games without a goal wasn't it ?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
No, No,

No, No, No, No

No, no, no, no

No, no, no, NOGAN

Wasn't he partnered with Andy Kennedy? I've seen people with disabled badges run faster.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I was actually at that game and i have to say he's absolutely right , i mean i know it was a few years back but for so called Brighton fans to do what they did that day just makes me cringe when i think about it , thank god our fans have not revisited these dark days yet , i don't think i want to even hear about our own fans calling a ex player names like big nose and throwing paper cups at the wind in disgust , no need for it .

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
No, No,

No, No, No, No

No, no, no, no

No, no, no, NOGAN

Wasn't he partnered with Andy Kennedy? I've seen people with disabled badges run faster.

I tell you what, when youve developed the gumption to knock off Maria Whittaker you can start slating Andy Kennedy

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So much for classy Brighton. Anyway, that was 24 years ago. FFS. The twats are in their late 40s, early 50s now. Not as if PPF....hang on a mo ???

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nogan-300x423.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just checking the same artist site. **** me this is absolute shite!!! :facepalm::O

Zamora-Bobby-300x423.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here