Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Queens Square Brighton yesterday 10-1

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I know it's a bit HB&B and I'm suitably embarrassed but

My daughter wants to know why there were two police cars, two paramedics, two ambulances, a coroner and what appeared to be a body bag yesterday at DV8 college in Queens Square between 10 and 1?

She is a nosey cow and takes after her mother, but since she could find nothing in the Argus, TV or online, I said I would ask the font of all knowledge (and bollox) that is NSC.

Thanking you in anticipation :thumbsup:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I know it's a bit HB&B and I'm suitably embarrassed but

My daughter wants to know why there were two police cars, two paramedics, two ambulances, a coroner and what appeared to be a body bag yesterday at DV8 college in Queens Square between 10 and 1?

She is a nosey cow and takes after her mother, but since she could find nothing in the Argus, TV or online, I said I would ask the font of all knowledge (and bollox) that is NSC.

Thanking you in anticipation :thumbsup:

I get the Police,Paramedics,Ambulances etc, but . How did she know "Coroner" Didn`t think they wore recognisable uniform.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I get the Police,Paramedics,Ambulances etc, but . How did she know "Coroner" Didn`t think they wore recognisable uniform.

I just asked and apparently she assumed they were a coroner as they had a body in a black body bag. Give me five minutes and I'll explain the difference between undertakers and coroners to her :thumbsup:

(and maybe a little history on Burke and Hare)

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
The Undertaker was there

undertaker1.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't believe I'm the only person that thought this was about horse racing.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You're not, I thought exactly the same that's why I opened it and it's turned out to be something from EastEnders* with Dot Cotton.

*To clarify, I don't watch it.

suedy

suedygull
Aug 8, 2010
burgess hill
Well fortunately for your daughter I can put her mind at rest.

My daughter goes to the college and sadly a maintenance person had a heart attack and passed away.

Very upsetting and the college closed out of respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here