Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cup Semi-Final Ticket Available.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Due to a family bereavement I cannot attend the match on Saturday. I have a £65 ticket and while I would like to get that back, any near offer would be gratefully received. Anyone interested should contact my stepson Matt on his mobile number, which is <mod delete>. I'm away from Sussex atm supporting my wife after the loss of her Mum and helping arrange the funeral and all the usual related stuff, but Matt has the ticket and he will arrange to get it to you if he possibly can. Gutted to miss the game but sometimes Life just takes over. Hope all Albion fans going to the game have a great and winning day out.

Last edited by a moderator:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
And perhaps remove Matt’s mobile number. Better to PM.

Condolences.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Hold the front page! Woke up this morning to hear that my wife and sister-in-law have decided that we've done all we can as far as things here (Cheshire) are concerned, and that we can head back to Sussex this evening. Therefore I WILL be able to go to Wembley with Matt (who didn't get a single phone call). Thank goodness for that! Typical of Mrs Saladpack to think of me in the midst of her grief. Amazing woman. Still can't imagine how she ended up with a prawn like me but I'm glad she did!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hold the front page! Woke up this morning to hear that my wife and sister-in-law have decided that we've done all we can as far as things here (Cheshire) are concerned, and that we can head back to Sussex this evening. Therefore I WILL be able to go to Wembley with Matt (who didn't get a single phone call). Thank goodness for that! Typical of Mrs Saladpack to think of me in the midst of her grief. Amazing woman. Still can't imagine how she ended up with a prawn like me but I'm glad she did!

Good news (relative to other things, obvs). Have a great day.

I've taken the liberty of deleting your lad's mobile number from your post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here