Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What’s going on with Jose?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
We take off AJ (which was a good decision and could have been much earlier!) and do we bring in the winger on the bench when we need to attack? No - a full back who we play in attack. Jose must be so off form, so why have him on the bench?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Carrying an injury and requiring a knee operation in the summer according to someone apparently ITK on the match thread.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Carrying an injury and requiring a knee operation in the summer according to someone apparently ITK on the match thread.

I saw that and he got the player replacements for tonight spot on, but given how we don’t pick injured players how did he make the bench?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Why waste a subs place on him then? I’d rather we had kept Connolly and put him on the bench.

I saw that and he got the player replacements for tonight spot on, but given how we don’t pick injured players how did he make the bench?

It's not the first time he's got the starting XI spot on too. He did pose the same question in regards to the Izquierdo information from his sauce.

He’s are only player with real pace. We are so slow as an attacking unit

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If that was the case why didn’t they put him on against So’ton when we needed a spark ?better off having a fit & hungry Gyokeres on the bench then

You wouldnt say that if you had seen him play as he is a country mile from being ready at the moment. Mind you he is still very young so has time on his side, so dont write him off

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If that was the case why didn’t they put him on against So’ton when we needed a spark ?better off having a fit & hungry Gyokeres on the bench then

Gyokeres is no where near good enough. He has had chances and done ok but is a mile off the required level

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Locadia has done ok in the little game time he has had lately. Great goal v Millwall and excellent cameo v Southampton. He was also our best player in the Derby cup game.
If I was him I’d be mightily pissed off that I was only getting into the matchday squad when we have an injury.
With CH thinking that AJ and Jose are better options.
All very strange

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here