Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ak aj

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've come to the conclusion Albion players, currently, can't do 2 good things consecutively.

I thought tonight everybody had something to go into their Youtube showreel, just so long as the highlight got edited PDQ.

Ali J played a glorious cross field pass to Solly's feet, who froze long enough for the out of position Chelsea player to be there to catch Solly as he fell into him.

Bissouma, as is becoming customary, a couple of moments of magic, then nothing.

Propper and Bruno gloriously 1-2 ing the ball on the edge of our box only for Davy to kick it straight to Hazard.

the list goes on.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I've come to the conclusion Albion players, currently, can't do 2 good things consecutively.

I thought tonight everybody had something to go into their Youtube showreel, just so long as the highlight got edited PDQ.

Ali J played a glorious cross field pass to Solly's feet, who froze long enough for the out of position Chelsea player to be there to catch Solly as he fell into him.

Bissouma, as is becoming customary, a couple of moments of magic, then nothing.

Propper and Bruno gloriously 1-2 ing the ball on the edge of our box only for Davy to kick it straight to Hazard.

the list goes on.
Agree with all of that - in fact Solly was so bad it was shocking. It’s frustrating when these players can be good.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Agree with all of that - in fact Solly was so bad it was shocking. It’s frustrating when these players can be good.

Tbh I thought defensively Solly was doing superbly.

As soon as he went off we conceded from that side.

the

Jul 25, 2018
London
If every winger is invisible, then the problem is probably not the wingers, rather the manager who is failing to utilize them. with these tactics, you can replace these two with Hazard and Willian and still more or less get the same results.

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Have we ever thought its the system and the not the players? bring in Ronaldo and he wont be able to do anything we the way we are set up and play.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Tbh I thought defensively Solly was doing superbly.

As soon as he went off we conceded from that side.

Only he rarely got over the halfway line and when he did, he lost it carelessly.

Defensively though, yes he was doing ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here