Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] HELP Chelsea - forgotten ticket

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No idea but that is almost a dumb as me, after a stressful day, frantically looking for my phone for about 3 minutes before I realised I was actually using it to talk to someone....

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
No idea but that is almost a dumb as me, after a stressful day, frantically looking for my phone for about 3 minutes before I realised I was actually using it to talk to someone....
LOL . That's funny. I did similar today. A friend Tex me and said. "Can you text me Ceejay's number and I texted back and said. I will do it later. I can't find my phone at the moment". Too embarrassed to tell you what the next responding text was

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I've left home without my ticket, is there any way of getting a reprint at the stadium? TIA
I don't think they are allowed to issue a duplicate because there isn't any way of cancancelling the bar code on the original

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I don't think they are allowed to issue a duplicate because there isn't any way of cancancelling the bar code on the original

I forgot my ticket going to Derby a few years ago, and rang our ticket office, who then rang Pride Park. They issued me a duplicate from their ticket office. It was a Saturday afternoon game which made it slightly easier, as I would imagine our staff went home at 5pm.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here