Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Moise kean in defiant fashion after being racially abused.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Apologies if fixtures.

Juventus teenage striker, Moise Kean celebrates goal in defiant fashion, after being racially abused by Cagliari fans.
Good on the lad for having the bottle to do so :bowdown:

[tweet]1113182673403555841[/tweet]

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
... and was then told by his captain and manager that he'd contributed to it. :facepalm:

I know Italy aren't the most advanced on racism, but come on boys - you can agree that the abuse was because he's black, right? Nothing to do with his goal, they didn't start abusing him after he stared them down. Those idiots were doing it from the start, same as in Montenegro.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It still completely baffles me how some people can display such hatred and anger for someone just because their skin is a different colour. Astonishing.

The kid is just playing football, FFS!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
... and was then told by his captain and manager that he'd contributed to it. :facepalm:

I know Italy aren't the most advanced on racism, but come on boys - you can agree that the abuse was because he's black, right? Nothing to do with his goal, they didn't start abusing him after he stared them down. Those idiots were doing it from the start, same as in Montenegro.

This. Just beyond disgusting that they dont stamp down on it. A fine, points deduction and 3 games in an empty stadium would be a start.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
What a shame a young player has to take this stance. As soon as racist chanting occurs. The game should be abandoned, instant 6 point fine and club put on probation, any further instance should lead to expulsion.

In this day and age it is totally unacceptable behavior and should be punished accordingly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here