Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] people who come on here and pontificate about anything but football...!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
why are they here , surely there's the daily mail or observer websites to chat on , the independent or the evening standard for the more liberal types and the big issue and out and about for the proper loons .....so why come on here with your daft opinions ruining one of the best football forums around .......eh...??

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I agree.

On a side point, this Brexit thing is a worry isn't it...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Does anyone actually come on here and post about anything BUT football? I can’t say I have noticed but maybe you have!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Too right. I've had enough of these threads about threads that aren't to do with football for a start.

Also isn't it about time people started calling each other bed wetters and lickers again? Those were great days of top notch football related debate.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After last Saturday I'm amazed any Albion fan wants to talk about football.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i was thinking its best football forum because people talk about things other than football.

<subject> only forums can be dull

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Does anyone actually come on here and post about anything BUT football? I can’t say I have noticed but maybe you have!

On my few visits these days your old nemesis Nibble (now The Clamp) never ever posts about BHA FC or comments but is happy to set up threads about almost anything else. Clearly not a Palace fan but I have no idea why he is on here as he isn't a BHA fan either.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
why are they here , surely there's the daily mail or observer websites to chat on , the independent or the evening standard for the more liberal types and the big issue and out and about for the proper loons .....so why come on here with your daft opinions ruining one of the best football forums around .......eh...??

If NSC was just another gormless 'football forum' then very many of us wouldn't give it the time of day.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is a remarkable community more than a single issue forum. We're all linked by the Albion but there is so much more going on around this forum to keep you coming back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here