Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] BHA v Cardiff

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Very good point. That will be a proper battle, hopefully a suitably card happy ref will be appointed.

i heard the f.a are digging up stephen hawking and dusting him off in an attempt to promote their inclusivity stance.......he will be helped around the pitch by a scantily clad rachel riley.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Touch wood, Cardiff will lose tonight and lose at Burnley. If we then beat Cardiff, that result alone will do it IMO. I don't expect us to need any other points, just those 3 will suffice.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Burnley v Cardiff is 3 days before... that's the bigger game. Burnley absolutely have to win the game, as their final 4 games after that are a nightmare. Cardiff will put in maximum effort to get something there, and then have a nice long journey to Brighton. Meanwhile, we have a nice home game against Bournemough... Handy that we're playing Cardiff second really
Oooooo I like this [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Burnley v Cardiff is 3 days before... that's the bigger game. Burnley absolutely have to win the game, as their final 4 games after that are a nightmare. Cardiff will put in maximum effort to get something there, and then have a nice long journey to Brighton. Meanwhile, we have a nice home game against Bournemough... Handy that we're playing Cardiff second really

Our recent League record against Bournemouth has been shocking. By no means a 'nice' fixture in anyones book.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Our recent League record against Bournemouth has been shocking. By no means a 'nice' fixture in anyones book.

They are shite away, lost 11 of their last 12 road trips.
In 2019 we've been shite at home. (and away)

It's tough to see, from that, any clues as to what kind of a game to expect. :dunce:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
We lose to Chelsea and Bmuff, seems pretty obvious.

Cardiff lose to City and Burnley, City coz they're City and Burnley because they're finding their feet at home again in the final run in.

I agree with OP, that game will decide the doomed IMO. Whoever loses goes down, if it's a draw then god help us all.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Reality. Cautious, frail Albion fail to convert and Cardiff score via a long throw and offside bobbler on 90 +4 despite only 3 minutes being shown by the fourth official.

Meanwhile in his postmatch comments CH says “we must show better quality in the final third”

NSC goes into actual meltdown.

The Albion still survive on GD.

Blimey, I thought it was me who was the pessimist. True to say though that it isn't 90 minutes of football that l am looking forward to watching.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
i heard the f.a are digging up stephen hawking and dusting him off in an attempt to promote their inclusivity stance.......he will be helped around the pitch by a scantily clad rachel riley.

If she is involved then I would expect both the left wingers to be booked.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Best of luck to ('Never rely on' )Bournemouth tomorrow.

:albion2:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well it certainly won't be a game for the purist or a neutral. The least-worst team will win.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
From what I hear Cardif put up a great fight today and had Burnley on the ropes for long periods. They actually have shots on goal............!
I truely fear for us on Tuesday night!

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
From what I hear Cardif put up a great fight today and had Burnley on the ropes for long periods. They actually have shots on goal............!
I truely fear us on Tuesday night!
I watched their game and Brighton's side by side today

Once again they were really unlucky. They have so much fight and some half decent players. As it stands I think we will lose

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Reality. Cautious, frail Albion fail to convert and Cardiff score via a long throw and offside bobbler on 90 +4 despite only 3 minutes being shown by the fourth official.

Meanwhile in his postmatch comments CH says “we must show better quality in the final third”

NSC goes into actual meltdown.

The Albion still survive on GD.

I really fear this to be honest, especially reading how they played well again today and luck wasn't with them.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If CH thinks this really is a must-not-lose game then we need some players who are willing to defend and stand up to a physical Cardiff side.

I'd go

Ryan

Bruno Duffy Dunk Bong

Montoya Kayal Stephens Bernardo

Andone Murray

But I know CH won't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here