Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Barber

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Just heard that Paul Barber is on talkSHITE later this morning,probably usual patronising crap from the presenters...might as well listen,hopefully Jim White will grill him over bottle tops and ban on flasks,I am going to e-mail the show [Jim White] and ask him to put these questions to him!

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Are you expecting a different answer from the one he’s given several times already?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Aren't the bans simply to comply with the law ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
JW: Morning Paul.
PB: Morning Jim.
JW: How do you feel about BHAFC at Wembley?
PB: Well Jim, it's brilliant for the club and fans.
JW: Mmmm, Man Citeh they are doing well, going for a quadruple, let's talk about them for the next hour or so :bla::bla::bla::bla:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well White has said shortly about four times now....still waiting...well tbh its on in the background so not bothered if I hear I either way

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Listened to the first few minutes, basically a Spurs love in and gobshite Jordan spouting off, Binned it off.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Jim White is doing so much boot licking he's risking coming down with Cherry blossom poisoning

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
What was so bad?

To be honest it wasn't just Barber it was the others that did my head in. It was just so lowest common denominator I couldn't listen to it. Basically this is how they phrase their questions; Paul you are a brilliant CEO and any club would be lucky to have you, but have you seen the new Spurs ground and what do think their chances are of winning the Champions League?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Barber thinks the new Tottenham ground is 'first class', and it could be the catalyst for them winning things. He also believes Poch will get transfer funds in the summer despite the cost of the stadium. Barber also commented that the new stadium should help them keep hold of the likes of Kane, Alli and Son. Also said no shame in the delay to the new stadium, teething problems are bound to happen on such a major project. Finally he said that Saturday will be a historic day for our club and one the fans will remember for a very long time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So our CEO is on talking about Spurs?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here