Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Go for Izzy, knocky, andone, hit them on the break. They are not the strongest at the back.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Go for Izzy, knocky, andone, hit them on the break. They are not the strongest at the back.

They looked absolute shit passing the ball around aimlessly at Cardiff until Hazard came on, no doubt he’ll be starting tonight though.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Hope Chris has told them all that anyone who is shit tonight can stay at home on Saturday.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
D3PujOOW0AMvX1D.jpg

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
My Sauce tells me the following:

Bruno and Bong to start
March in for Knocky
Andone in for Murray
Locadia was due to start but injured his calf

And Izzy isn't fully fit and needs a knee op at the end of the season, wonder why he is in any squad??

Don't shoot the messenger.

Not sure who Your sauce is but given how uncannily accurate they are, it might as well be CH himself.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Apologies if fixtures, but a decent stat nonetheless...

Brighton’s Glenn Murray has scored a Premier League goal on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this season.

He could become the first player since Zlatan Ibrahimovic in 2016-17 to score on as many as six different days of the week in a single Premier League campaign.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/47625963

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Three at the back with Duffy carrying on from where he left off on Saturday and playing up front with Andone? :shrug: :lol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Kayal must be a bit gutted not to get a game after the abject display our CMs produced between them on Saturday. Please for Andone, Izquierdo must be getting near starting now surely? Hope he gets a fair few minutes tonight come what may.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
My Sauce tells me the following:

And Izzy isn't fully fit and needs a knee op at the end of the season, wonder why he is in any squad??

Don't shoot the messenger.

Good sauce. If that's true about Izzy I suspect they just want us to get safe as soon as possible and then get the op done asap. I do wonder if we will ever see the best of Izqueirdo again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here