Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If you don’t see the pluses in that half you shouldn’t be a Brighton fan. Stephens was excellent. Bissouma is a joy to watch. Bong has been tenacious, just love watching Bruno play and Andone is the smiling assassin. Chelsea have played well and deserve their lead but this performance is a 100% better then the dross served up against Saints.

Not a single shot at goal, no corner, nothing. Absolutely zero point in turning up. Chelsea’s easiest game of the season by a mile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At h/t you were commendably positive. Respect.

Then the PL version of the Albion breaks even your morale. We’re just not good at this, whether it be Stains, Burnley or Chelsea.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So many toys out of pram. The problem was losing on Saturday, those are the games we need to be doing better in. Rocking up at Stamford Bridge and getting beaten is what teams outside the top 6 do, repeatedly.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Showing absolutely no ambition to attack has been our downfall tonight. You cannot let quality teams keep running at you knowing we aren’t going to attack with intent, it’s sucide. Once we went 1-0 down we should have at least tried to have a go.

We have played the whole game as if the score was 0-0

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I think you can count the amount of times we have played 'well' this season on one hand, including the cup run. We have actually regressed from last season despite spending £50 million+.

Extremely lucky and arguably undeserved if we get away with it and stay up.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
At h/t you were commendably positive. Respect.

Then the PL version of the Albion breaks even your morale. We’re just not good at this, whether it be Stains, Burnley or Chelsea.

I tried so hard to be positive at half time too. Feeling f***ed off now though

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
AJ must have a great agent

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
So many toys out of pram. The problem was losing on Saturday, those are the games we need to be doing better in. Rocking up at Stamford Bridge and getting beaten is what teams outside the top 6 do, repeatedly.

As i have said repeatedly, losing is not an issue, showing no fight and looking like a side who could sleepwalk to ****ing league one is.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

But there's a way to lose these games. I know ultimately you still get zero points, but Cardiff for example are showing much more fight lately than we are in these games, so unlucky the day against a team that are thrashing us. Hopefully it's too little too late for them though...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There’s lots that could be done. Close them down. We are too deep, sitting off them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No ffs..... keep our shape....dont press them in case they cut us ap..... oh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here