Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Nsc grand national sweepstake 2019

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
How time flys , here we go then just post a yes or a whatever upon this thread and you will be entered into this years Sweepstake , once we have 40 riders i will do a out of the hat draw (numbered bits of paper ) 1-40 , you will be drawn your number in order of posting on the thread , the number you draw will be your horse in the race , no point in saying whats my horse until friday night when the final declarations are announced , in the event a number 1-40 is withdrawn there are reserves ready to step in so your horse will be the replacement if it was your original horse drawn number in the probable event this dosen't make sense to anyone then i'm sorry but that's life , i always place a little wager on my sweep horse on this and in the 5 years iv'e been doing it iv'e won bugger all , i hope you are all luckier than me , i will not be pulling the bits of paper out the hat that pleasure will go to FRANKIE who has kindly offered to help .

Good Luck

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
fgwv.gif

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yep, only putting a bet on one horse as I won't be watching so make it a good one will ya!?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Calling [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION] :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here