Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Callum Hudson-Odoi

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Oh great. Let's hope, in a curious reversal of the previous natural way of things, that he can't replicate his international form at club level. Hopefully Sarri will play him out of position.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
If true I hope he plays on the right. He's very hard to play against when cutting in from the left and shooting.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Ineffective player. Will have a sleepless night tonight given the thought of coming up against Montoya.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You'll never win anything with kids.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Chelsea have looked all over the shop recently but you just know that they'll pull out a rare brilliant performance against us. They always do.

And I'm usually a massive optimist.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Chelsea have looked all over the shop recently but you just know that they'll pull out a rare brilliant performance against us. They always do.

And they always have done - they're the only team* we've never beaten in the league. Would be bl**dy marvellous if that fine record went tomorrow!

Like you though (and most others, I suspect) I'm not overly hopeful!

Edit: * that we've actually played.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
And they always have done - they're the only team* we've never beaten in the league. Would be bl**dy marvellous if that fine record went tomorrow!

I didn't know that, I shall bore pub friends with this information

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Well, I suppose like winning at Hillsborough, all records have to change eventually.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If we win tomorrow night (we won’t) I reckon it would be the end of Sarri, he actually would get sacked in the morning.

Agreed. They were still giving him dogs abuse on Sunday even after turning it round at Cardiff. They've had enough. The peasants are revolting.

If Chelsea aren't putting us to the sword tomorrow night, then the atmosphere there will be absolutely TOXIC. I'm really not expecting anything at all, I never do against them. But if we can hold out for long enough to get the crowd on their backs, make it a DOG of a game, then maybe there's a chance of us actually scraping something from it. We need to be at our belligerent best.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Agreed. They were still giving him dogs abuse on Sunday even after turning it round at Cardiff. They've had enough. The peasants are revolting.

If Chelsea aren't putting us to the sword tomorrow night, then the atmosphere there will be absolutely TOXIC. I'm really not expecting anything at all, I never do against them. But if we can hold out for long enough to get the crowd on their backs, make it a DOG of a game, then maybe there's a chance of us actually scraping something from it. We need to be at our belligerent best.

Hazard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here