Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boxpark available again

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seemingly no restrictions to just ST holders either.

Indeed - open to everyone now.

Curious how pre-match had sold out for a few days, bar the odd ticket coming up for sale, but there are 250 spaces available now.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Curious how pre-match had sold out, bar the odd ticket coming up for sale, for a few days but there are 250 spaces available now.

Held them back deliberately it would seem, although l've no idea why the club would do that.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Curious how pre-match had sold out for a few days, bar the odd ticket coming up for sale, but there are 250 spaces available now.

Some inside information I was given said that the hospitality they offered has sold badly, only 60 sold as of yesterday, was even talk of scrapping the hospitality altogether, maybe this is where the additional spaces have come from.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Some inside information I was given said that the hospitality they offered has sold badly, only 60 sold as of yesterday, was even talk of scrapping the hospitality altogether, maybe this is where the additional spaces have come from.

The £119 tapas? Surely not?!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I must admit, I was struggling to see what you were actually getting for your £119. The club blurb says: "This includes an all-day pass, welcome drink, pre-match meal, half bottle of wine, post-match bowl food and a guaranteed restaurant seat throughout the day."

The menu is here >>> https://www.tapavino.co.uk/uploads/1/0/7/3/10738400/tv_january_2019.pdf

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Strange one isnt it. The post match could be really crap if we lost, but think how great it would be if the unthinkable happened!

Celebrating with the players and all!

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I must admit, I was struggling to see what you were actually getting for your £119. The club blurb says: "This includes an all-day pass, welcome drink, pre-match meal, half bottle of wine, post-match bowl food and a guaranteed restaurant seat throughout the day."

The menu is here >>> https://www.tapavino.co.uk/uploads/1/0/7/3/10738400/tv_january_2019.pdf

It sounds absolutely horrendous I wouldn't go if you paid me. There will be such fun to be had all day and the thought of being with stuffed shirts is totally baffling to me

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

The ability to sit my mother down in front of food and not have to worry about her gamey leg was the sole reason I went for it. She’ll love it.

If they continue to do it, that is...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was covered in the club newsletter today...

Screenshot 2019-04-02 at 15.00.19.png

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
just bought 2 all day passes so now have two post match tickets spare (previously pre match sold out) anyone know if i can sell back to club or do i just swallow the loss?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
just bought 2 all day passes so now have two post match tickets spare (previously pre match sold out) anyone know if i can sell back to club or do i just swallow the loss?

Reckon you'll be struggling. Best chance might be to take them with you and see if you can pass them on to other fans after the game who might want to go in, but don't have tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here