Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Food and Drink at Wembley

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A Google search shows hot food is available at Wembley but no drinks are permitted to be brought in only food but thyere is a warning that it is expensive.

Can anybody, who has been there for England or Spurs games, give any indication as to price as what to 1 person is expensive to another is cheap and acceptable as has been shown by The Amex pricing.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Featured snippet from the web
cost of a beer and food in Wembley stadium. you can take your own food and drinks in cartons (ribena etc.) beer is about £4/5 a pint, a pie is £5, fish and chips £7.50.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That sound reasonable but the site I went onto showed the food available but no price so was expecting it to be dearer than that. The problem is our coach leaves HH at 1230 and probably wont get back much before about 1030 and I need my dinner.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
That sound reasonable but the site I went onto showed the food available but no price so was expecting it to be dearer than that. The problem is our coach leaves HH at 1230 and probably wont get back much before about 1030 and I need my dinner.

It's the same problem for me, the coach from Cowfold is expected to leave at approx 11.30, so we will probably arrive a couple of hours or so later. Fine for those who want to go drinking, but l don't want to be half cut as l watch the game, so will probably enter the ground early and go looking for food.

The coast of fish and chips looks quite reasonable, cheaper even than whats available at the Amex, so l may well take that route.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Featured snippet from the web
cost of a beer and food in Wembley stadium. you can take your own food and drinks in cartons (ribena etc.) beer is about £4/5 a pint, a pie is £5, fish and chips £7.50.

Found that same tripadvisor comment but be warned it is from 6 years ago. I'd be astounded if the prices hadn't gone up at all in 6 years!

For those that need to save money there are McDs, Coop, and Lidl all on the way down from Wembley Park tube to the stadium. There's also a Wimpy near Wembley Park tube too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Packed lunch on the coach, burger at the ground. Job done.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
For Spuds last season there were plenty of food and drink stalls and lots of room. The downside being each stall sells different things, hotdog stall 1, burger stall 2, lager stall 3 but best of all the real ale bar with barrels racked up. First of two games should mean a nice selection of beers.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's the same problem for me, the coach from Cowfold is expected to leave at approx 11.30, so we will probably arrive a couple of hours or so later. Fine for those who want to go drinking, but l don't want to be half cut as l watch the game, so will probably enter the ground early and go looking for food.

The coast of fish and chips looks quite reasonable, cheaper even than whats available at the Amex, so l may well take that route.

But you know it will be a huge disappointment

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
£7.50 for fish & chips sounds pretty good. Especially if you compare it to the O2, where a glass of white wine is £10.

So, pack up for the coach, F&C and a pint or two of cider at Wembley, sorted. Just need champagne to toast the famous victory.

Funnell

Jan 10, 2012
Friend of mine got a steak and ale pie there once at England game, he took the top off the pie and there wasn't a single piece of meat in it, just gravy.

I would avoid the food there at all costs if you can, probably the only place in the country that is a bigger robbery than getting sweets at the cinema.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
£7.50 for fish & chips sounds pretty good. Especially if you compare it to the O2, where a glass of white wine is £10.

So, pack up for the coach, F&C and a pint or two of cider at Wembley, sorted. Just need champagne to toast the famous victory.

If l were you l'd just hit the cider hard pre match, and then you won't be too disappointed at missing out on the bubbly when we lose. :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here