Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Colours ARE allowed in blocks 228-232 at Wembley

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Having been told in writing by supporter services about a week ago that colours can’t be worn in the 200 series blocks sold directly by the club, I’ve just received an email saying that they can be.

As I wondered, and posited to supporter services originally, the 200 series blocks sold directly by the club are not in CW (and no access to the restaurants in CW is possible), and therefore the question of colours is moot.

If you bought true CW tix from a source other than the club, the ban on colours still applies.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Brighton & Hove Albion supporters who have bought Level 2 (seating blocks 228-232) seats are advised that club colours are permitted in this areas of Wembley Stadium.

These seats are located on the middle tier, with an area allocated to both Albion and Manchester City fans.

Please note, the tickets do not include any access to Club Wembley and its associated restaurant options, but there are a range of concourse bars and kiosks serving various food and drink options before, during and after the match.

Brighton & Hove Albion fans who have access to Club Wembley seats (eg – tickets not purchased directly from Brighton & Hove Albion) are reminded that club colours are not permitted in that section of the stadium.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
This is one of those stories that on face value, you go ok, good. But then you stop and think how preposterous it is that you could even consider not allowing football fans, attending their own teams match then say they can't wear football shirts to certain parts of the ground. It's football apartheid, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The notion that there is anywhere in Wembley where colours are not allowed is, quite frankly, ****.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Having been told in writing by supporter services about a week ago that colours can’t be worn in the 200 series blocks sold directly by the club, I’ve just received an email saying that they can be.

As I wondered, and posited to supporter services originally, the 200 series blocks sold directly by the club are not in CW (and no access to the restaurants in CW is possible), and therefore the question of colours is moot.

If you bought true CW tix from a source other than the club, the ban on colours still applies.

Are blocks 228-232 sponsored by Benetton:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here