Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Davy Propper to Ajax for 21m

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He came on and played his role to perfection last night, the team was set up in such a way that he didn't need to be an attacking force. That wasn't what the team needed, it needed him to use the ball well, keep the shape and be an option to collect the ball off the centre backs and feed the attacking players. He is a classy player and in that team he's totally in his element. For us, we would need him to be doing more attacking but that comes from the tactics of the manager.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He came on and played his role to perfection last night, the team was set up in such a way that he didn't need to be an attacking force. That wasn't what the team needed, it needed him to use the ball well, keep the shape and be an option to collect the ball off the centre backs and feed the attacking players. He is a classy player and in that team he's totally in his element. For us, we would need him to be doing more attacking but that comes from the tactics of the manager.

I beg to differ.

We need him to do exactly the same for the Albion, but crucially the attacking players need to be in front of him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can’t but feel Gross is out of place in that pace fest. If we can find a pacier alternative and play gross in the games set pieces will play a greater role in our attacking ability, then that set up would be tasty.

I believe that player is Jocko McArgieface.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just don’t think Ajax will bid high enough, and we have no pressure to sell...

Also, IMHO, DP should get a great chance to shine and prove himself under GP...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here