Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Papa Roach 17th April Kentish Town

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Definitely not going for Papa Roach, but I did go and see Scooter there in 2017. Found it very easy to get away from by Tube and I was home at a reasonable hour back in Hove. I quite enjoyed the venue, great sound and not too overwhelming at full capacity.

DavePage

I don't think i'll be going but i've both seen Papa Roach before and been to a number of gigs at KTF, can I help at all?

My wife is going to the gig, it's her last night before she flies back to Canada.
She's getting a little nervous regarding the recent random stabbings.
So she needs to get to her guesthouse near Gatwick that night, is it an easy journey?
She's not the best with directions, lol.
any help would be appreciated

DavePage

Definitely not going for Papa Roach, but I did go and see Scooter there in 2017. Found it very easy to get away from by Tube and I was home at a reasonable hour back in Hove. I quite enjoyed the venue, great sound and not too overwhelming at full capacity.

She dragged me to see them in Toronto, (I was the driver, see above)
Better than I expected, to be honest.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Kentish Town>>Euston (Northern Line)
Euston>>Victoria (Victoria Line)
Victoria>>Gatwick

Would be the route i'd take. At the gigs i've been to at Kentish Town vast majority of people are going back to that tube station so fairly simple to find + is only 5 minute walk down the hill. Very easy journey, however appreciate may not be as easy/calm if not well versed on tubes/London.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Papa Roach? Did I bump my head and wake up in 2001?

DavePage

Kentish Town>>Euston (Northern Line)
Euston>>Victoria (Victoria Line)
Victoria>>Gatwick

Would be the route i'd take. At the gigs i've been to at Kentish Town vast majority of people are going back to that tube station so fairly simple to find + is only 5 minute walk down the hill. Very easy journey, however appreciate may not be as easy/calm if not well versed on tubes/London.

Thanks.
If only she was a guy. Umm, I'd probably still be in Brighton if she was and going to Wembley on Saturday.
Oh well, it's nice in Canada and I do get to see every game (which may not have been a good thing this year)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
My wife is going to the gig, it's her last night before she flies back to Canada.
She's getting a little nervous regarding the recent random stabbings.
So she needs to get to her guesthouse near Gatwick that night, is it an easy journey?
She's not the best with directions, lol.
any help would be appreciated

I live 10 minutes away from there. She will be fine. There are c9m people living in London, the stabbings are very sad but need to be put in that context.

The route FRS said is a good option. As ever there are other options. Tube northern line to London Bridge (bank branch, no change), then train to Gatwick. About the same time. There is even a train route from Kentish Town on the Thames Link.

Easy walk to tube btw and loads of people around from gig doing the same.

Or get a room in a place nearby and travel in the morning.

Hope she enjoys it.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Her other love is Billy Idol, (who we saw last week) and is sounding a lot better than past years

Also just realised you live in Woodstock! I’ve recently moved to Kitchener from Hove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here