Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] BHAFC Players - What do they drive?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Locadia drives one of these so he can play his latest banging remixes

075e43c779109dabb01d18948c53c1bf.jpg

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Bruno Black Porsche
Ryan Grey Porsche with a terrible spoiler.
Murray/Propper Merc G Class I believe
Izquierdo nondescript Audi 4x4

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I was more asking the make and model, not the registration number and home address of the driver! :p

Bruno : 911 Turbo and a Q7. Class cars for a class man.

Maty Ryan : That's a £250k car, right there! Gorgeous.

G55's : Going out of fashion now, but aren't the payers encouraged to drive dirty great 4x4's in case they're in an an accident? I'm sure I remember a player (not BHA) telling me that...

No, to do with squeezing into small cars and being cramped after training / matches

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In that case, surely they'd all be wafting around in Merc S-Class or BMW 7-Series? Much smoother ride, more comfortable, quiet and leg-roomy.

indeed

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Solly March drives an Audi, I saw him with a particularly handy looking young lady not so long ago, cruising through past the Royal Pavilion.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton & Hove Albion star Garry Nelson drives a brand new Fiat Tipo, courtesy of PDH Fiat, your local Fiat dealer, for all your Fiat sales & servicing needs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I recall Chelsea doing something like this and keeper Dimitri Kharine bowled around the mean streets of West London....in a Vauxhall Astra

Kante also drives a modest Mini

Fair play to them, not everyone wants to drive round in a 'look at me' car, maybe just want to get on with life without the attention, with him them on that!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully Sergei Gotsmanov still treasures his sponsored car that the club acquired for him.

Imagine being an international footballer who's played in World Cups but spent his entire club career playing behind the Iron Curtain. The Berlin Wall falls, the Cold War starts to come to an end, and you're finally free to leave the Soviet Union and head out to experience all that the decadent West has to offer. McDonald's, Levi's, fast cars, nightclubs, all sorts of subversive British & American music: what opportunities await!

Then Brighton & Hove Albion come in for you and loan you a new Lada.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Solly March drives an Audi, I saw him with a particularly handy looking young lady not so long ago, cruising through past the Royal Pavilion.

Let's hope it was his wife :ohmy:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Let's hope it was his wife :ohmy:

I can confirm his wife 'looks particularly handy' so it was probably her. I've seen his wedding photos* :D . From the people I know who know him (I've never met him) every single one says what a pleasant, well mannered and decent bloke he is - and always has been since he was a kid.

*Daughter is friends with his Sister.

PS : Daytime photo's, you filthy lot.... :glare:

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Anyone listened to the Peter Crouch podcast ‘cars’ episode? Some very very funny stories on there. I really enjoyed the one about the communally owned reliant robin at QPR. Players all had to drive it for a week at a time, with the stipulation that it was modified in some way when you handed it back. Teenagers with cash, time, and competitive imaginations. Hilarious!!

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
He's already been tagged as the owner of about 6 different cars on this thread, but I saw Knockaert queuing to get off the A27 in new-looking Bentley on Saturday. Not sure what model (Continental GT?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here