Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] "Nude" protestors in the House of Commons

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well the media are calling them "nude". A bunch of barely clothed climate activists have just interrupted Peter Kyle's speech, with rumours of buttocks being superglued to the security glass.

Though most of them appear to have their pants on, so whilst it may be lacking in traditional parliamentary decorum, I'm not sure it's enough to truly shock many people (wait- is Ann Widdecombe still an MP?).

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A bunch of barely clothed climate activists have just interrupted Peter Kyle's speech, with rumours of buttocks being superglued to the security glass.

Though most of them appear to have their pants on, so whilst it may be lacking in traditional parliamentary decorum, I'm not sure it's enough to truly shock many people (wait- is Ann Widdecombe still an MP?).

Peter Kyle in turn was quite funny thereafter, in 'getting to the bottom of the issues at hand', 'the failure to get a deal has been exposed', and 'the right honorable friend has turned the other cheek in asking that'. His final attempt to get a pun was met with a 'please no more Peter'...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]1112757520161009665[/tweet]

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm pretty sure to his left were the protestors.

To his right, someone was eating a bacon sandwich in a difficult manner.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Full glorious technicolour photos on the Brexit thread. Some of them stuck their buttocks to the glass with superglue.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
[tweet]1112757520161009665[/tweet]

bottom.png

Was Ed looking at a reflection in the security glass.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What amazes me is that with many of the protesters highlighting the jobs situation how do they get the time off to protest inside and outside of parliament, if they are worried about their jobs in the future.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What amazes me is that with many of the protesters highlighting the jobs situation how do they get the time off to protest inside and outside of parliament, if they are worried about their jobs in the future.

Statutory leave?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I think it's called a holiday.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

There are such things as paid holidays, unpaid leave, part time workers and shift patterns, you know.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I realise all of that but there seem to be so many doing it.

Could you let me know how many of them have attended all of the protests in the last couple of years? I can then provide an explanation on an individual basis. Ta.

:smile:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Christ. Europe must be looking at this country with a mixture of bemusement, bewilderment and outright contempt. We're an utter embarrassment.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Christ. Europe must be looking at this country with a mixture of bemusement, bewilderment and outright contempt. We're an utter embarrassment.

Well at least there were some nude protesters to bring a little more gravity to the HOC yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here