spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
How he keeps getting jobs i don't know

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Lets hope TB isnt a fan of his & that CH remains if that is the only option ... anyone for a referendum on CH v SM ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They had a disgraceful start to the season but then actually turned it around and went on a brilliant run into the top 10, I was completely amazed because they seemed so dire. But they've reverted to the form at the start of the season and he's paid the price, rightly so. Such a shame for Tomer Hemed that he's not really been used. Same with Jiri Skalak at Millwall, totally unused. Neither were crucial to our successful promotion season, in fairness, but both were a large part of the team which finished 3rd the season before and they're both good Championship players.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Lets hope TB isnt a fan of his & that CH remains if that is the only option ... anyone for a referendum on CH v SM ?

Play nicely, Draco

:lolol:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
QPR need a new ground.

Always been a bit sympathetic towards them, especially when they lost to Vauxhall Motors in the FA Cup 2002 I think. :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
How he keeps getting jobs i don't know

Been living off his CV for years...i.e assistant to Fergie at United.....everyone says what a good coach he is....and he is....only trouble is....he keeps wanting to be a bloody manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here