Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Happy Birthday

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Happy Birthday to our one and only Transport Secretary Chris Grayling.

I am sure NSC will join me in wishing Chris a great day.

:O

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Happy Birthday Failing Grayling!

I fully support your attempt to get your name in to the Oxford Dictionary in the definition of unsackable.

Have a great day.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Celebrating by my London Bridge train being 40 minutes late and terminating at East Croydon due to overrunning engineering works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To celebrate we should come up with as many words as possible that reflect his incompetence and rhyme with his surname. We already have failing so I will add "bungling" - any more contributions ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
To celebrate we should come up with as many words as possible that reflect his incompetence and rhyme with his surname. We already have failing so I will add "bungling" - any more contributions ?

Taking the Piss Chris Failing Grayling.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
A real-life April Fool :dunce:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A sad day for Chris today as his feature policy when he was justice secretary is reversed.

:nono:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Happy Birthday to our one and only Transport Secretary Chris Grayling.

I am sure NSC will join me in wishing Chris a great day.

:O

He made the same disastrous mess up of the probation service which will now return to being a public service in Wales initially and then in England from 2020. These Ministers never seem to fall on their sword for all their failings just moved to another job in which to fail.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Living proof that Theresa May is the worst PM of all time (Cameron finally loses that crown).

She's so useless that she can't sack this oxygen theif for the sole reason that he supports her.

Everyone. Is. Laughing. At. You.

Which constituency actually votes this prick in anyway? They should all be sectioned. He's a moron.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He must have something on Theresa May. How can incompetence be continually rewarded whilst other ministers resign or are sacked?

He has the intelligence of Diane Abbott and the laziness of David Davies.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He must have something on Theresa May. How can incompetence be continually rewarded whilst other ministers resign or are sacked?

He has the intelligence of Diane Abbott and the laziness of David Davies.
And the charisma of some leftover cheese flan. On a beer stained table at a 50th wedding anniversary. In a working men's club in Maltby.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Living proof that Theresa May is the worst PM of all time (Cameron finally loses that crown).

She's so useless that she can't sack this oxygen theif for the sole reason that he supports her.

Everyone. Is. Laughing. At. You.

Which constituency actually votes this prick in anyway? They should all be sectioned. He's a moron.

Epsom and Elwell, he won one of the biggest majorities in the whole country. Over 35,000 voted for him.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
He is a symptom of how poor our political class is nowadays.

We have the worst PM ever; we have the likes of Farage grabbing headlines; we have a pathetic shadow leader.

I hate myself more for letting these people be allowed to grab the positions they are in.

There are good people in Parliament - none of them in positions of power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here