Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Tory Party are ....

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Now they want nurses and doctors to be held accountable for spotting youth crime.
The surge in youth crime is nothing to do with police cuts or the cultivation of poverty by May and her cult of Eton toffs then?

I doubt the proposed changes are that different to what’s in place now but the attempt by the Tory shits to shift responsibility is shocking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47768631

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Now they want nurses and doctors to be held accountable for spotting youth crime.
The surge in youth crime is nothing to do with police cuts or the cultivation of poverty by May and her cult of Eton toffs then?

I doubt the proposed changes are that different to what’s in place now but the attempt by the Tory shits to shift responsibility is shocking.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47768631

Surely everyone has responsibility ... Makes a big story..... Like you branding Tories as shits and Eton Toffs. PS (for your info several Labour Politicians went to Eton)

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The article says NHS workers. You say Doctors and Nurses.

Evil Scum? Get a grip mate.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The article says NHS workers. You say Doctors and Nurses.

Evil Scum? Get a grip mate.

Sorry yes, doctors, nurses, you know...NHS staff. Teachers too.

I guess I’ll wait for some sensible people to find this thread. Usual crowd of numpties on here so far.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

I guess I’ll wait for some sensible people to find this thread. Usual crowd of numpties on here so far.

I think if you start a thread declaring an entire group of people "scum", you can't be too picky about who comments...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“The government says its plan is intended to "help spot the warning signs that a young person could be in danger, such as presenting in A&E with suspicious injury”

Two things immediately come to mind here

1) Patient confidentiality. A total legal mine field.
2) If people think they might be grassed up they might be put off going to hospital.

This is totally typical of Javid’s react first, think later approach.

PS “More than 100 experts will meet at Downing Street during the week to discuss the issue.” - I thought we’d had enough of experts?

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

Put some apostrophes in those plurals and we might understand you. :)

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought experts had been banned, we haven't seen one anywhere near the place in recent years.

Tories are scum. I'd generally agree with that, quite a lot of labour too, unqualified self serving greedy hypocritical wankers is probably more accurate.

PS “More than 100 experts will meet at Downing Street during the week to discuss the issue.” - I thought we’d had enough of experts?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
before the knee jerk reactions, being so vehemently anti because of nasty tories, we might reflect this is following a model used to great success in Glasgow.

i think a shade of bias has crept into the BBC story, this is the same as the those professionals reporting child abuse, or report certain illnesses (to spot epidemics). they are not personally responsible, the suggestion is include this in duty of care, if they see certain conditions, behaviours, incidents that follow a pattern. others then follow up, whether this will be properly resourced is to be seen.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
“The government says its plan is intended to "help spot the warning signs that a young person could be in danger, such as presenting in A&E with suspicious injury”

Two things immediately come to mind here

1) Patient confidentiality. A total legal mine field.
2) If people think they might be grassed up they might be put off going to hospital.

At last, some sense.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
before the knee jerk reactions, being so vehemently anti because of nasty tories, we might reflect this is following a model used to great success in Glasgow.

It’s actually a model that is already in place in England, to abysmal effect.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here