Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XII - 2nd Round - Match 4 - Hippopotamus v Deathstalker Scorpion

Who's the hardest?

• Hippopotamus

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • Deathstalker Scorpion

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 21.50.40.png

Chris here. We’ve made it to the halfway stage of the Group of 16 and it’s time to meet your defending champion. The Hippo dominated WHC proceedings last year like never before. It simply dominated the tournament from start to finish, even making the Honey Badger look like a punch-drunk poodle in the final. A title defence is never easy, and the Hippo will be wary of a tricky opponent. Size is not everything. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury… it’s over to you.

Hippopotamus

Hippo.jpg

Put simply, the Hippo fears nothing and nobody. The only soft thing about the Hippo is a vegetarian diet. Aside from that, it’s a monster that walks among us. It has massive bulk, bags of brute force and an ability to battle and brawl that is simply off the scale.

The Hippo kills and kills a lot. It is reportedly responsible for the death of over 500 humans each year, making it the leading animal killer in Africa. All this in a continent that is home to the Big 5.

The Hippo fights you if you attack. Fights you if you retreat. Fights you just because you’re there.

This video is genuinely distressing. Approach with a measure of caution. The Hippo was seemingly pissed off at the bushbuck for thwarting its own rescue.

Deathstaklker Scorpion

Deathstalker Scorpion.png

The Deathstalker Scorpion. A creature with a name just made for WHC. Residing in the desert Badlands, the Deathstalker is one of the most venomous of all scorpions and is capable of dispatching the young, the old and the infirm. And even if you’re fit and healthy, you’re going to know when you’ve been in a scrap with this bad boy. Some estimates suggest that the Deathstalker is responsible for over 3,000 human fatalities each year. When it’s not messing around with humankind, the Deathstalker picks on centipedes, spiders and earthworms. Its small stature limits its opportunities for barroom brawling, but it is a very successful hunter in its class.

There’s a bit of a dearth when it comes to truly hard videos so here’s one eating…

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hippo doesn't do that much that is truly hard (ie way above what it's attributes should allow, or against massive odds etc) but even so it should win easily here.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Only joshing, but it has lost it's appeal IMO because it is being run so late and dragged on and on. :(

No. Really. It's a fair point. I'm afraid I am just way busier this year than I was last. My WHC eyes were bigger than my WHC belly.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Over the twelve years this competition has been running I've really come to appreciate the Hippo.

Here is a beast that is a vegetarian so doesn't need to kill for food, isn't hunted by any other beast and has no reason whatsoever to cause trouble. But cause trouble he does, or rather, cause mayhem.

The Hippo thought process:

Is that crocodile, the finely tuned killing machine looking at my bird? **** knows but I'm gonna spark the **** out anyway.

Who does that Lion think he is? King of the Jungle? Looks like a nonce with that ridiculous haircut, I'm gonna spark the **** out.

Is that a boat. Full of people? The only animals dumb enough to hunt me? They can definitely ****ing have it!

What's for dinner? More ****ing vegetation? I'm gonna spark the next **** that comes near me the **** out!

He's an aggressive *******, no doubt.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
On a pound for pound basis the Hippo is a total lightweight.....vote Scorpio

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Another Hippo demolition. This is getting to be a habit.

The Hippo also has the most votes so far in the 2nd round. The defending champion has really come out fighting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here