Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] whos the rich person?? G3 BHA Blue Ferrari

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
AmexRuislips dream machine......View attachment 106867
Screenshot_20190331-225551_Chrome.jpg
Took you long enough, I thought you'd taken your Horlicks.........

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Got it slightly wron it was G8 BHA FERRARI CALIFORNIA 2 PLUS 2 S-A

I never got to the dizzy heights of owning one of those as they were pretty much a 'new model' at the time. I saw images of them and chuckled as they looked about the size of an MX-5 - but when you actually see one in the flesh they're a bloody big car !!

My finances permit 'G3 BHA' more than 'G8 BHA' at present, mind you.... :shit: :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What a lovely thing! Love the colour - and the spots (Lucas or Cibie?).

A friend / customer of mine owns this beautiful car...

View attachment 106864

Cibies . . . . Lucas 'Prince of Darkness' only made the smaller lamps.jmi-0243.jpg

I looked at several lotus cortinas many years ago, all crap, bought a few GT's instead . . .much rarer car now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Some of the MR2 / Ferrari kits were quite good back in the day... And no, I didn't have one of those!

some of the Ferrari or Lambos kits for MR2 are very good, passable to non-petrolheads, helped by the MR2 having a similar profile. just not going to work on a hatchback.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Got it slightly wron it was G8 BHA FERRARI CALIFORNIA 2 PLUS 2 S-A

Yep......it was in Uni Car park 4 on Saturday.
When we arrived before the game, it was already parked up, under the trees, away from other vehicles. We parked very close to it. After the game, It was just pulling out as we got back to our vehicle. Middle-aged, white guy, no distinguishing marks. I will leave it to the detectives amongst you.....suffice to say, the driver arrives quite early ( before 12.30pm ) and departs pretty promptly.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
When we arrived before the game, it was already parked up, under the trees, away from other vehicles. We parked very close to it. After the game, It was just pulling out as we got back to our vehicle. Middle-aged, white guy, no distinguishing marks. I will leave it to the detectives amongst you.....suffice to say, the driver arrives quite early ( before 12.30pm ) and departs pretty promptly.

So what time did Swindonseagull leave to be ahead of him until the M25?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

What! Another early leaver?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
What! Another early leaver?

We were on the concourse when the final whistle blew and got back fairly sharpish. So it suggests he was definitely out a couple of minutes before the end. So not a member of ' the 85 minute ' club. Maybe he was going out for the night. Maybe he wanted to watch ' The Voice '. Maybe he was pissed off about the game. All I can say is that his car made a beautiful noise as it pulled out of the car park.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

It's actually Bozza. Those Amazon links & googleAds are worth more than you'd think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here