[Football] Cardiff v Chelsea - posives and negatives

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
926dcd2d-cc95-4659-a733-a8d563f4741d.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Biggest positive is their dressing room will be totally dejected, and mid week they have Man city. Hope for a heavy tonking by City so belief starts to fade again!
Biggest negative is Hughton will have our lot so shit scared they'll be playing in Tena for Men shorts. "Don't concede a goal". "Don't push up too much". "Don't get caught on the break". "Stay deep-they're a good side, well coached and motivated".

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Wow, warnock must be ballistic. Offside goal and a blatant sending off. Top6 favouritism??

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Chelsea will look like Brazil '70 against us. Because we will sit back.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Chelsea will look like Brazil '70 against us. Because we will sit back.
Your Old Farts League Team would look like Brazil 70 against our lot.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We did the double over Palace for the first time in living memory a couple of weeks ago , got through to the semi final with a “miracle” , and despite everything are still 5 points clear of the drop with a game in hand. For the first time this weekend we are all bloody smiling. (Football wise) . At least I thought so.

Yet read the posts on here and I’ve never seen such misery. Cardiff will beat us. Chelsea will beat us. Hughton doesn’t know what he’s doing. The squad is championship ready or some such. Good grief!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
We did the double over Palace for the first time in living memory a couple of weeks ago , got through to the semi final with a “miracle” , and despite everything are still 5 points clear of the drop with a game in hand. For the first time this weekend we are all bloody smiling. (Football wise) . At least I thought so.

Yet read the posts on here and I’ve never seen such misery. Cardiff will beat us. Chelsea will beat us. Hughton doesn’t know what he’s doing. The squad is championship ready or some such. Good grief!!
Have you been watching us?

Apart from palace where we were pretty good, we have been universally abysmal this year. Even Millwall looked better than us and we needed a freak goal to do them. Cardiff look better than us at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

And goal difference, we are in effect 6 points ahead. And Cardiff have only 7 games to go. Difficult times but would have taken this at start of season.

UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here