Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Poor man’s Boxpark

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Loads of tinnies, pyro’s, flags everyone gets in for free.
Sunderland fans last night in Trafalgar Square, that’s what it’s all about :clap2::clap2:

B0127C16-D460-470C-8990-F0C166F89043.jpeg
C052DCFF-F4BB-4ABE-BBD2-0089FA38BCAA.jpeg
3458F08F-51AC-47B7-884D-590372462F5B.jpeg
6EB80B73-AC33-4CFA-83EA-F5ACBA84FAA9.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That could be us in a couple of seasons. :lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Boro did this a few years ago.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Paulo Barberio would turn in his eToro account.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
My sister, a pompey supporter ( I know, bang on the head at birth), went up on a coach that left at 06.30. In the pub by 10.00.

Good girl!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My how I do like the idea of setting up a camp in the middle of someone else's territory, just like we did in the woods, down by West Hove golf course.

Oh hang on.....no, no that was when I was a kid, over 50 years ago.

Tin pot twat.jpg

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Someone clearly said there was coal in Trafalgar Square...

Never liked any of the Sunderland fans I've ever met - and there have been many. Maybe I've been unlucky. Newcastle fans - I've never met a bad one. Maybe I've been lucky.

I bet pot-belly-wig-bloke is cock-a-hoop this evening though!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Someone clearly said there was coal in Trafalgar Square...

Never liked any of the Sunderland fans I've ever met - and there have been many. Maybe I've been unlucky. Newcastle fans - I've never met a bad one. Maybe I've been lucky.

I bet pot-belly-wig-bloke is cock-a-hoop this evening though!

I think if you joined us last night you would have found a few you liked, was a very good mannered party

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I think if you joined us last night you would have found a few you liked, was a very good mannered party

Which was why I (genuinely) said I may have been unlucky. You can't judge a tens of thousands on the tens you have met....

I don't feel any preference between Portsmouth and Sunderland if I'm honest. It's like asking if I'd prefer Mongolia or Moldova to win at Crown Green Bowls.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Which was why I (genuinely) said I may have been unlucky. You can't judge a tens of thousands on the tens you have met....

I don't feel any preference between Portsmouth and Sunderland if I'm honest. It's like asking if I'd prefer Mongolia or Moldova to win at Crown Green Bowls.

Fair point.

I completely get it as well. I don't think our paths have crossed much in the past footballing wise and if I didn't live in the local area there would be very little chance of me actually ever visiting this site (which I am sure some wish was the case)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here