Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Goodbye until Thursday

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Will try my hardest not to look at NSC until after the Chelsea game as I don’t want the doom and gloomers to rob me of my excitement of the build up to Wembley!! Who’s with me? :albion2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Will try my hardest not to look at NSC until after the Chelsea game as I don’t want the doom and gloomers to rob me of my excitement of the build up to Wembley!! Who’s with me? :albion2:

Happy with the result and performance today then? Good on you. Not with you.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Fair weather fan

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Sensible. Shit day, but not the end of the world like you’d believe if you were to take NSC too seriously. Prior to Huddersfield, you’d have bitten both hands off of someone that offered you 6 points from the next 3 league games and an FA Cup semi to look forward to.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I’m not so bothered about Wembley more interested to see if we can get something out of the Chelsea game ..fortunately being on here isn’t mandatory to being classed a supporter

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The trip to Wembley has totally lost it’s shine for me tonight. Hope I get my enthusiasm back for Saturday.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It really shouldn't rob you of any excitement.

Today's result should have absolutely no bearing on the Cup Semi-Final which will still be a wonderful occasion in the lives of Albion supporters.

NSC has always had posters ranging from the pollyannaish 'club can do no wrong' types to the overly-negative dementors who only emerge after a defeat.

Most however are somewhere in the middle and able to 'meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same'.

Don't throw the NSC baby out with the bathwater here.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It really shouldn't rob you of any excitement.

Today's result should have absolutely no bearing on the Cup Semi-Final which will still be a wonderful occasion in the lives of Albion supporters.

NSC has always had posters ranging from the pollyannaish 'club can do no wrong' types to the overly-negative dementors who only emerge after a defeat.

Most however are somewhere in the middle and able to 'meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same'.

Don't throw the NSC baby out with the bathwater here.

NSC baby OUT!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well, the players looked like they had the semi final on their minds today, so I get where you're coming from!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Will try my hardest not to look at NSC until after the Chelsea game as I don’t want the doom and gloomers to rob me of my excitement of the build up to Wembley!! Who’s with me?

Tourist

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here