Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He lost all confidence after his mistake resulted in the goal. After that hardly a forward pass and lots of hiding from the ball. He needed someone to reassure him during the game

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I like the lad. At least when he has the ball it is almost like something might happen. Even if that might be an occasional Mackail Smith into the crowd, i'd rather have someone who tries something different than another one of the crabfielders we seem to have.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He is a very frustrating player to watch as some of his moves etc are excellent and then he makes a horrendous mistake. I would accept his long range shots if some showed a resemblance of being on target but sadly they don t, but he will one day score a class goal and all will be forgiven. I am more concerned that Ali looks as if he has no idea where the goal is, or how to shoot.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’s the African Paddy McCourt

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Don’t get the big rave on about him, average player with a few tricks.

He's got a catchy song :rave:

He shows moments of brilliance but needs to offer more consistency. Can't afford to give balls away as often as he does. His misplaced pass to Montoya today whilst being uncontested was shocking.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can’t say I’m overly convinced by him in any of his performances this season, especially starting. His passing and decision making at times is shocking, hopefully he’s not an Abdul Razak type, who has one game where he looks like prime Yaya Toure followed by 10 games where he plays poorly. I’d prefer Kayal in the team personally.

Stumpy Tim

He's the one central midfielder who tries things - he's very good at seeing space and driving into it... getting us further up the pitch. I like him, and as he's young we have to accept the odd mistake. Yes it was his pass that led to the goal, but all three of our midfielders gave the ball away cheaply, but were fortunate enough not to be punished.

It's easy to pick out players like this, but fundamentally the real problem was the training ground level of intensity we played at. Slow and ponderous does not win Premier League matches

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think he is going to be great for us. He’s a more positive player than other midfielders we have. My worry is that CH will not encourage those direct attacks enough.

The issue will always be that a player like Yves will make mistakes because he takes some risks.

CH is right to set up conservatively in some games, but against the likes of Southampton we should be unleashing a more direct game and be closing down teams and pressing a bit higher.

And his attitude lifts the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can’t say I’m overly convinced by him in any of his performances this season, especially starting. His passing and decision making at times is shocking, hopefully he’s not an Abdul Razak type, who has one game where he looks like prime Yaya Toure followed by 10 games where he plays poorly. I’d prefer Kayal in the team personally.

No way Hose

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No way Hose

I don’t understand how you can be so clear cut about it, there’s clearly a decent player in there somewhere but I’m totally bemused as to what people see at times, game of opinions and all that but he’s really not done a lot.

All very well people saying ‘he’s different he tries passes the rest of our team don’t’ True or not, he’s done very little of note, he had about 5 long Rangers yesterday and all of them were very poor technique and didn’t even trouble the goal and his passing was wayward. It’s not just yesterday either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here