Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Power to supporters survey

PhilippeNadouce

Mar 29, 2019
Hello everyone!

Tim Carder told me to put my announcement here.

There you go: I strongly believe that supporters should be more involved in the club's decisions. I am finishing a Master (my final dissertation is about football and finance) and I wrote a survey for supporters who want to be more involved in the club's life.

I live in London and study at University of Nicosia.

I am seeking participants to undertake a short study on football supporters’ willingness to buy financial products on Blockchain based on star players’ value. Imagine the best player on your team is worth £50 million and you can buy £50 pound of him. The experiment I am setting up has the following structure: 1 questionnaire to answer (online). You will have to answer 10 questions. It will take you 2 minutes to answer it.

Confidentiality

All the information collected will be confidential and will only be used for research purposes [no commercial use]. This means that your identity will be anonymous; in other words, no one besides the researcher will know your answers. Whenever data of this study are published, your name will not be used. The data will be stored on a computer, and only the researcher will have access to it.

Your participation

Participating in this study is strictly voluntary. You’ll not be paid for participating in this study. If you have any question about the research, you can contact me, Philippe Nadouce, by telephone at 07918601359, by e-mail admin@nadouce.com

If you are interested in taking the survey now, click on the following link

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/M25CCXT

Thank you so much

All the best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here