Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Quidditch Premier League?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Looks like we're branching out into a new sport, judging by the club's FB page this morning:

8ae657943ab20a548afc15031f675f9b.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Expelliarmus is a spell which Paul Barber has manipulated already!

Expelliflaskus
Expellibottlecapus
Expelliticketswapus
Expelli.........:shrug:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Any one remember "one harry potter" from HBlock Withdean? Steward who stood next to Fizz lookalike from Corrie

H Block had ALL the best stewards, including 'Size 18, you're having a laugh'.

And speaking of laughs, it was an honour and a privilege to have been present when the H Block stewards stormed up H Block during one evening match to deal with a pissed and abusive bloke and - right by my seat - pulled his leg off! Literally. It was a false leg. Time stood still. By some magic of the universe, the thuggish over-enthusiastic steward who normally took delight in such things, was left open-mouthed. And holding a leg. Eventually pissed and abusive bloke was man-handled, hopping and swearing, round the running track, en route to an early exit. To this day the funniest thing I ever saw at football. It was simply MAGNIFICENT in its ridiculousness :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
H Block had ALL the best stewards, including 'Size 18, you're having a laugh'.

And speaking of laughs, it was an honour and a privilege to have been present when the H Block stewards stormed up H Block during one evening match to deal with a pissed and abusive bloke and - right by my seat - pulled his leg off! Literally. It was a false leg. Time stood still. By some magic of the universe, the thuggish over-enthusiastic steward who normally took delight in such things, was left open-mouthed. And holding a leg. Eventually pissed and abusive bloke was man-handled, hopping and swearing, round the running track, en route to an early exit. To this day the funniest thing I ever saw at football. It was simply MAGNIFICENT in its ridiculousness :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You're being a little unfair on the lady, it was size 16, you're having a laugh.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here