Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Favourite Country Song

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
@DickHead - You’re the first person I’ve seen post the wonderful Laura Cantrell - this is from her first full album released over 20 years ago and much loved by John Peel. Seen her in concert several times and always fantastic - a genuine singer/songwriter of good country music imo

I've had 'Two Seconds' on in the car today. She has a lovely voice. I bought the album that you mention earlier this year and was impressed enough to order her second one to arrive this week.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I've had 'Two Seconds' on in the car today. She has a lovely voice. I bought the album that you mention earlier this year and was impressed enough to order her second one to arrive this week.

If the album you’ve ordered is her second one ‘When The Roses Bloom Again’ you’ll enjoy that too I’m sure. Here’s a beauty from it. Maybe @ Las Vegan will enjoy it too - the Laura Cantrell fan club is bigger than I thought!

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Guess I ought to mention this one seeing as I have the song title tattooed on my arm

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Brantley Gilbert's new song is quite funny

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I’m no techie, though not quite a Luddite, and I remember a song called “Feel Like Going Home” and I think it was the b side of “Most Beautiful Girl in the World” sung by someone famous, but I forget his name.
If someone finds it and puts it up here, I’d be delighted.

I know.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I’m no techie, though not quite a Luddite, and I remember a song called “Feel Like Going Home” and I think it was the b side of “Most Beautiful Girl in the World” sung by someone famous, but I forget his name.
If someone finds it and puts it up here, I’d be delighted.

I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here