Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Semi final tickets adult tickets for kids price

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
I've just received my tickets for Wembley and I paid for junior tickets and received adults tickets anyone else got the same ?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Yes - I order two adult and one U21 and I've got three adult ones? Think I didn't pay for three full adults one though?

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Hope the mailing house hasn't made a boob and just stuffed adult tickets in the first dispatches and are then left with a wad of U21's tickets at the end !

Will be like when Rodney won the kids holiday in Only Fools and Horses :)

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
Ha ha yep two kids can't go now so if they say full price surely they will be ok if adults use them

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I've just received my tickets for Wembley and I paid for junior tickets and received adults tickets anyone else got the same ?

I am an oldie and paid the concession price -no problem. but the ticket says Team West Full Price which is then listed. Presumably all tickets say that, even if you have not paid it? Just seems odd.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
All 31 of ours are the same and we have loads of kids and oldies, I mean senior citizens.

It's helpful when dishing the tickets out.

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
My concern is they say full price but when you go through the sensor it shows as a u/21 or oap

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
All 31 of ours are the same and we have loads of kids and oldies, I mean senior citizens.

It's helpful when dishing the tickets out.

Same. We've got 22 tickets in several categories and they all say full price adult. Could've taken advantage if we'd known....

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Tickets all have a QR code that will presumably alert the turnstile staff whether a ticket is full or concession as at the Amex.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My concern is they say full price but when you go through the sensor it shows as a u/21 or oap

That happened to us all those years ago at White Hart Lane for the FACup game. I couldn’t tell the difference between the tickets so just dished them out. Sods law the last person coming in got pulled at the turnstile and I didn’t know anything about it until he arrived about 10 minutes after kick- off having been made to pay the difference.

smith’s dreads

Mar 29, 2019
Had this message back from the club when I asked about this

Thanks for your email.

Please do not worry all tickets are marked at adult full price for this match and there is no additional stub for concessions.

I can see you were correctly charged at the time of sale.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tickets all have a QR code that will presumably alert the turnstile staff whether a ticket is full or concession as at the Amex.

This is my concern. The problem is that I can’t remember which 4 of my 8 tickets I assigned to concessions. It’d be ok if we were all traveling together, but we’re in 3 separate parties and have planned to meet in our seats.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This was discussed on the main thread. I can't see the people on the turnstyle making us all line up so they can match every concessionary ticket with every concessionee. That would be madness, like voting against every Brexit option including no Brexit. That sort of think would never happen in . . . .

Oh.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
This is my concern. The problem is that I can’t remember which 4 of my 8 tickets I assigned to concessions. It’d be ok if we were all traveling together, but we’re in 3 separate parties and have planned to meet in our seats.

Had the same problem but it does show on you confirmation email which tickets are for concessions so might be worth checking that for peace of mind.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Had the same problem but it does show on you confirmation email which tickets are for concessions so might be worth checking that for peace of mind.

Good idea, cheers. Be surprised if there’s stewards at every turnstile checking use of concessions, but I’ll cross check and mark the tickets anyway to make sure there’s no issues on the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here