Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Another toddler murdered

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Away from politics, the BBC have reported yet another toddler murdered by a scumbag. It’s to become immune to or to avoid these stories, but this one year old nipper went through a living hell at the hands of a cowardly brute. I realise it’s an uncivilised instinct, but I hope he suffers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-47746291

CBAF487D-AF1F-47B6-A5B8-08A1A18485DB.png

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Now in this sort of case I can see Brunei's method of stoning to death being a very fitting punishment.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Now in this sort of case I can see Brunei's method of stoning to death being a very fitting punishment.

But... if they can't be stoned - it should be legal to sterilise them both. They clearly are not fit to have children, so that right should be denied to them. If you want to adopt a dog, the checks are thorough. If you want to adopt a child, the checks are insane. If want to have your own child - unregulated.

In an ideal world you'd have to earn the right to reproduce. Makes me sad people like this are allowed to create, and then murder (or allow the murder of) another human being.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Absolute scum. Death is too good for them. Slow, painful torture seems more fitting.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
But... if they can't be stoned - it should be legal to sterilise them both. They clearly are not fit to have children, so that right should be denied to them. If you want to adopt a dog, the checks are thorough. If you want to adopt a child, the checks are insane. If want to have your own child - unregulated.

In an ideal world you'd have to earn the right to reproduce. Makes me sad people like this are allowed to create, and then murder (or allow the murder of) another human being.

Sterilisation to be carried out with no anaesthetic, by a blind, unqualified surgeon who suffers with dreadfully shaking hands and no idea of how long his surgery is taking.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

He wasn’t the child’s father, he was some scrote the mother got involved with after the birth of the poor little soul. As in so many of these cases, a single mother allows a nasty violent tw@ to abuse her child. Unfortunately, this scenario will keep being repeated as it always has done, and, apart from the sterilisation of the mothers before they have any children, there is nothing we can do about it.

Before I get flamed, I wouldn’t agree with the mass sterilisation of all vulnerable young girls.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How about once a year, say the 29th March, we round up and shoot all the scum bags?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here