Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Banners For Wembley

el punal

What is the ruling on displaying banners and flags on our glorious day out? My grandson (and me!) have got front row seats in the upper tier, and the cheeky little monkey has decided he’s going the “Full Monty” in all things Albion - shirt, hat/wig, face paint, streamers, balloons, seagull cape flag - and if he can, drape an Albion banner or flag over the balcony of the upper tier. What do you reckon? :albion2:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
What is the ruling on displaying banners and flags on our glorious day out? My grandson (and me!) have got front row seats in the upper tier, and the cheeky little monkey has decided he’s going the “Full Monty” in all things Albion - shirt, hat/wig, face paint, streamers, balloons, seagull cape flag - and if he can, drape an Albion banner or flag over the balcony of the upper tier. What do you reckon? :albion2:

There was a link on the club site to Wembley about flags. From memory I think it was fine as long as they are smaller that’s 8 x 5 feet or something like that.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Have we still got the 'Marvellous scenes' one knocking about?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
"We made it...despite Southern Rail's efforts"

el punal

Stephens March locadia are shite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, yes, but if one of our fans did the banner at least it would have punctuation marks and the first letter of each name would be in upper case. All down to better education and paying attention in class and all that.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Do we all have to wear black?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Flashbacks of Bristol City fans "Better Luck Next Year Brighton" :eek:

I feel like this would be a lot more tongue-in-cheek. Those Bristol City fans were expecting to win.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here