Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transport to the new White Hart Lane

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
What are everyones plans for the 23/4 ?

For an evening game in London I usually prefer to drive but have no idea about parking and the usualy driveway websites don’t have any availability.

Probably Seagull Travel for us.
Just Park had some spaces yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Always been a nightmare to get to and from, and now it's even bigger I'm guessing it'll be worse!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I’ve booked a hotel for the night - simply can’t be arsed with trying to get back to Sussex from WHL, will have a nice lie-in and wander into the office the next morning. As it happens I’d have been buying a couple of daily rail tickets that week anyway, so it’s barely costing me anything extra (£60 Canary Wharf hotel vs £50 rail fare)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I shall come out of my office, turn right and make the 15 minute walk to the stadium. Going to be a bugger going home though.

If it helps anyone, my route to work is Brighton->Victoria, Victoria Line->Tottenham Hale, train Tottenham Hale->Northumberland Park, which is about 10-15 minute walk to the stadium.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Walk to and from Seven Sisters, including underground from Victoria about an hour each way

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Park at snooty fox three bridges and catch train we do this for all London evening games never been a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charge car park? Or does that change after a certain time?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Borth station change at Wolverhampton change at Stafford change at Euston Change at Seven Sisters get the 149 Edmonton bus at Seven Sisters stop D off at Stop T absolute doddle 6hours 13 mins

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didn't realise it was that easy. Train for me too I think. Chances of making the 2216 back to Shoreham?

It's a fair old walk from Seven sisters. Last time we went, we took an overground from Liverpool St to White Hart Lane.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Didn't realise it was that easy. Train for me too I think. Chances of making the 2216 back to Shoreham?

It's a long, straight road from Seven Sisters to the ground. 20-25-minute walk tops and won't be any queues after the game. Google has it at 1.5 miles. I'm always amazed when people say White Hart Lane is an arse to get to by public transport. It's the same as any London club. Head to the nearest station and it's a ballache, do a bit of walking and you'll get to another one that'll be empty.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Falmer Flutter [emoji2398 said:
;8838153]It's a long, straight road from Seven Sisters to the ground. 20-25-minute walk tops and won't be any queues after the game. I'm always amazed when people say White Hart Lane is an arse to get to by public transport. It's the same as any London club. Head to the nearest station and it's a ballache, do a bit of walking and you'll get to another one that'll be empty.
Won't be any queues?

I've queued for 20 mins (after the long old walk) for a 35000 crowd. Will be interesting with 60000

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Zero in my view, will have to be the 23:16 bearing in mind game ends around 21:40

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Zero. Unless the game gets abandoned by 9.15pm. You'll have done well to be at Seven Sisters tube station for 2216.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This........

Anyone hoping to get a train before 10.30 from Victoria or London Bridge is probably dreaming.

No "probably" about it. I reckon 11pm is the earliest anyone is going to find themselves on a train out of Victoria.

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Swings and roundabouts.

Having been a Sussex resident for over 15 years i have tried pretty much every permutaition of getting to and from WHL.

I usually go

Uckfield - London Bridge - walk (15mins) or bus (7 mins) to Liverpool Street - overgound (22 mins) to WHL.

Obiously you can get the tube from LB to Seven Sisters via Kings X and then pick up the overground for 2 stops to WHL.

Getting home could be interesting though.

Walking to Seven Sisters might be a decent option as the queues at WHL or Northumberland Park could be Falmer like....

For night games i often go from T.Wells as the trains run much later vs the 23.04 to Uckfield from LB.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here